If you haven’t started creating simple videos and uploading them to YouTube to not only establish your brand, but also to generate loads of easy targeted traffic on autopilot, then you have no excuse.
Top Ways YouTube Ads Can Skyrocket Your Business
We all are aware that Google is the biggest and Number 1 search engine in the world but did you know that YouTube is the second largest after Google? It is in fact bigger than Bing or Yahoo. This simply means that YouTube brings in a lot of opportunities for all those who are looking forward to skyrocket their business and make huge money.
- Optimize Your Channel: In order to skyrocket your business using YouTube, your strategy should start with optimizing your channel. This will then serve as the home base for video platform and so you should give due importance to optimizing the channel first. For this, ensure that you have the perfect name. It is this name which viewers see as they watch your content — video or ad. Take benefit of the channel description. It is the place where you need to provide a brief and catchy summary of your business or products using your targeted keywords. Take for example Walmart how it conveys the message about the company without being promotional.
- Add Transcription: Further, the transcribed videos generally rank high so it is better to include transcription in every video. You may find readymade transcription by YouTube. You can do so by going to the video, clicking on “More” option and then choosing “Transcript”. Check the transcription properly as it should be without any error. YouTube ads can be highly effective when it comes to reaching out to the target audiences. There are different types of ads that you can use as per the need of your business or marketing campaign.
- Reach Out To More Customers: YouTube ads drive a lot of traffic. It helps businesses to drive almost 20 percent more traffic to a site as compared to other advertising channels or methods. It is also good at converting the viewers into customers than other advertising platforms. Research from about 500 million clicks and 15 million conversions has reported that YouTube actually surpasses Twitter and Facebook when it comes to introducing a business or products to customers. When compared with Twitter and Facebook, YouTube serves to be the top network to launch new products and services. It is even the most powerful channel for first and last stages of the purchasing funnel i.e. customers and final purchase respectively.
- Partnering Helps: In order to skyrocket your business, you can partner with others with similar target audience like yours. Teaming up with other businesses or videos can help to reach out to more and more people and spread your ads or video to them. For instance, in case you have a business offering treats for pets, you can partner up with someone with dog petting services.
- Ad Builder Tool: Last but not least, YouTube has the ad-builder tool which can help to create the video ads. YouTube takes you through recording the ad to be later put whenever you want. This tool also helps you to handle all steps involved when it comes to recording a YouTube ad.
6 Qualities Your YouTube Channel Must Have to Be Successful
Since 2006, when Google acquired YouTube, the video platform has continuously been on the rise. Today, not only is it the second largest search engine, after Google, but it is also the third most visited site on the Internet. This has created some exciting new opportunities for business owners who want to reach a broader audience. Here are six qualities your YouTube channel must have if you want it to be successful.
- Consistent Posts: The most successful YouTube channel, post new videos every day or even twice a day. With this kind of frequency, their subscribers are constantly reminded of the channel and are provided with more chances to interact with the company. You need to make it a habit to post new videos regularly. If you don’t have the time to post a video a day, then you need to post a new video at least once a week.
- Use an Angle: If you want your channel to be successful, then you need to find an angle that sets you apart from the crowd. For example, if you have a cooking channel, creating videos that share recipes and cooking techniques won’t be enough to set you apart from the crowd. You need to find a way to create a channel that is highly recognizable and make it easy to explain.
- Quality Content: The quality of your videos plays a vital role in your success on YouTube. If your content doesn’t look professional, viewers won’t take you seriously. This is especially critical if you are trying to launch a YouTube channel for your business. You want to make sure that the equipment you use is high quality, whether it’s your smartphone that can shoot 4K video or an inexpensive HD video camera.
- Incorporate Your Products Into Your Videos: The primary reason why businesses turn to YouTube is to add another marketing channel that will help their business grow. One of the fundamental ways of doing this is by adding your products into your videos. Find a way to make your products an integral part of your video content.
- International Content: YouTube has become an international craze, which means you have to cater to your local audience. If English isn’t your native language, don’t worry, focus on the language that is native to your business and central market, and you’ll be able to do very well on the platform.
- Deliver Entertainment: The majority of successful YouTube channels have found a way to incorporate some type of entertainment into their content. Whatever your content is meant to find a way to deliver the message through entertainment.
Finding your groove and determining how you want to present your message will take some time. However, if you include these six qualities in every video that you produce and use the tips for your benefit, you’ll be able to grow a successful channel for your business and take it to the zenith.
Grab a copy of YouTube Secrets: The Ultimate Guide to Growing Your Following and Making Money as a Video Influencer for more information about generating traffic to your YouTube channel!