Now you can experience the ownership of Tiny Homes by way of a modular building system that can build almost anything. Also, you can have a Shipping Container Home with some great comprehensive “how-to” instructional resources. (There is no official definition of a Tiny House, but it generally is thought of as a small house, typically sized under 600 square feet.)
The new system known as Boxabl are individual modular units made from steel, concrete, and EPS foam. These are building materials that don’t degrade and will last a lifetime. The walls, floor and roof are structurally laminated panels that are much stronger than the average building. And plumbing, electric, and HVAC all come pre-installed at the factory, so that utilities simply plug in on-site to the exterior corner of the Boxabl.
Boxabl buildings are extremely energy efficient. This is because of the high R-value insulation, tight building envelope, and limited thermal bridging. Since Boxabl doesn’t use common lumber or sheetrock, the building materials are less likely to be damaged by water and less likely to grow mold.
Several units can be connected in a customized floor plan so it is possible to build any footprint of your choice.
Shipping Container Homes — the fastest growing type of housing all over the world — are a fantastic way to live off the grid and have a virtually maintenance-free home. Building homes, shelters, and survival bunkers from recycled Shipping Containers is a very economical and efficient way, and a fast, green, and sustainable approach to build your home.
Now you can build your own Shipping Container home while using Shipping Container Homes for Beginners: The Complete And Easy Step-By-Step Guide To Build Your Affordable And Super-Cozy Container Home From Scratch as a reference. It includes bonus floor plans and design ideas.
This guide is filled with detailed instructions and illustrations, and it will teach you everything about planning, designing, and building your own custom shipping container home from scratch, from floor plans to your finished project, all with easy-to-follow step-by-step illustrated instructions.
By reading this book you’ll learn:
- A General Overview On Container Homes, thanks to a dedicated chapter filled with useful information that will help you a lot when starting your first project.
- A clear Step-By-Step Process to guide you in any aspect of the project.
- How To Effectively Plan Your Project, so that you’ll be sure to choose the right new or used container, determine the budget, and check all the zoning laws and permits, to be always compliant with the law.
- The Best Way To Prepare Your Site And Foundation, so you’ll be able to understand how to have everything perfect and ready to start building a container home that will last you a lifetime, and even more.
- How To Choose A Good Shipping Container, And How To Place It, with a chapter that will tell you all the different container types, their prices, how to determine the condition of a container, and how to have it shipped and placed, so that you can make sure to invest your money in the perfect container for your needs and never waste a single dollar.
- Step-By-Step Instruction On How To Clean, Prepare, And Isolate Your Container, so you will have it ready for the next step that you will learn, which is installing all the utilities: Electrical System, Water Lines and Drains, Telephone Line, and even Alternative Energy Resources.
- Lots of Floor Plan Ideas, that you can use as an inspiration to create almost infinite layout projects, to create your perfect, incredibly nice, and cozy home.
- And much more!
This guide will make your dream of owning a container home come true, even if you don’t have any previous building experience.